Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

IMG_4646

Well, the champaign has been drunk.  Well wishes given. Resolutions made.  As I did last year, my resolution is to not make New Years resolutions.  I’m terrible at keeping them.  I’ve tried and I ALWAYS fail!

Instead I have hopes.

I hope to…

1.  Continue in my endeavor to eat more healthily. 

2. Continue with the exercising I started doing. 

3. Treasure moments with my family (even my two oldest, supposed adult, baby birds who really need to leave the nest…soon!!! lol).

4. Have more patience.

5. Do a better job keeping up on the housework.

6. Have a more positive attitude.

7. Recognize and appreciate the more simple pleasures life has to offer.

I think that is a good list.  They are not resolutions, just wishes.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2011!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Happy New Year sweetie, and may all your wishes come true!

Patty said...

I'm always at least a day late but I wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wishes and not resolutions, I like that! I, too, would have a better chance of keeping them!

Carrie P. said...

A very good wish list which I think you can accomplish.
Happy New Year.