Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Thanksgiving Mantle…

Little Miss M and I decorated our fireplace mantle the other day and I thought I would show it to you!

IMG_4558

It’s kind of hard to see how pretty the pumpkins are.  They are covered in beads and so the camera doesn’t really like taking pictures of them! I crocheted the turkey a couple of years ago and have since lost the link to the pattern, sorry!

The welcome autumn banner is a really nice freebie offered by Gwen from Gwenny Penny. It was a super easy, fun and quick project for the Divine Little Miss M and I to do together.

Can you believe that Christmas is only 5 weeks away! It’s coming up WAY to fast for me!  I don’t have anything done (let alone started) that I was planning on making!  Guess I better get crackin’!!!

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, very pretty & festive!

Micki said...

I love the holiday decorations!
Micki

Liz said...

Lovely!

Carrie P. said...

Your mantle is lovely. When you enlarge the picture you can see the shiny beads a little. Love the banner.
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.