Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Memorial Day Parade...

This is part of how I spent last Monday: The Lapeer East High School Marching Band played at our little parade.
This is Boy Genius playing the Saxophone...He has three more years of this.
Here's Runner playing the clarinet in his last High School parade as he is graduating this year.
My second baby to be released out into the world. Boy does time fly.
Here's my Baby Girl listening to the speaches about our vetrans.
Isn't this just the sweetest face ever! I want to keep her like this forever!
Spartan is a vetran. My Dad's father was lost during WWII. So many good men and women from all over the world have been lost to us. I think it is so important to rember them all, no matter where they come from.

2 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE sHE IS CUTE hOW OLD
tHANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG lIFE GETS DIFFICULT SOMETIMES BUT WE BATTLE ON

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wow, two in the band. Baby Girl knows she is next, right? LOL!

I will absolutely say a prayer!