Thursday, December 4, 2008

21...Santa and His Tree

Days to go...

Here is a darling little santa that I made last week. I drew him up in my sketchbook, traced the image onto freezer paper, cut sewed, stuffed, weighted, stuffed and voila! I make cute little pins with faces kind of like this so thought it would make a cute stuffie! I'm going to make up a few Santa pins similar to this, so stay tuned for those...

The tree is a cute little project my Mom did with Baby Girl last weekend. Of course, Baby Girl had to come home totally covered in glitter...she is her Grandmothers Grandaughter after all!!

Don't they look cute together?!?


Here are a few links to some other holiday cuties for your viewing enjoyment (just click on picture to go to their site) Some are for sale, some not, I just happen to like them:

No comments: