Tuesday, December 9, 2008

16... a Pretty Little Christmas Blog Party

Days to go...



I am going to be participating in a blog party! On December 15th a bunch of bloggers are going to be joining Heather over at Pretty Petals who is hosting a Christmas blogland event! We will be posting some of our "Pretty Little Christmas" things. I have one thing in mind already, and we will see what else I might be able to come up with! It should be fun and inspirational to see all the beautiful things that, as Heather put it, make our hearts sing! Make sure you drop by her blog!

On the sicko front...I went to the Doctor today because I just got sick and tired of being, well, sick and tired! Apparently I have a bacterial virus (???) in my vocal cords. I didn't even know you could get both, I thought it was either one or the other...learned something new! Here's the part my kiddo's like...I'm not supposed to use my voice for the next 3-4 days! Whispers only, thank you very much! Trust me when I say, umm, whisper, that if you have a dog and can only whisper at it to make it stop barking...It keeps barking! I have to say that since I haven't been talking today, I am coughing less. He gave me an antibiotic and told me to breathe lots of steam.

The worst part...no singing Christmas songs with Baby Girl right now! We love to sing together! so on that note...here is a Christmas song for your listening pleasure...


No comments: