Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Quilt Show with Baby Girl

I went to a quilt show at a local church this weekend. There were some gorgeous quilts and wall hangings! I took a few pictures to share. Unfortunately, I can't find the charger for my camera, so I used my phone's camera. Not the best pictures, but still good enough to get the idea!

This one had the most gorgeous neon colors, they just don't show very well here:


This one was so sweet. It was made in 1893 and has that old world charm:



More gorgeous colors:


I wish this one came out better, it was my favorite! The butterflies are dimensional:



My Daughter's favorites:



This one was so sweet, I would love to make this one for my Daughter (it actually looks like I MIGHT be able to make it!):


Baby Girl and I had a great time at the quilt show. Everyone was charmed by her good manners and sweet disposition. She even managed to walk out of the vendor area with a free fat quarter and free Mary Englebrite buttons! They (two different vendors) told her that since she was such a good girl, she could have them to start her "stash." It was a wonderful, memory making afternoon!

No comments: