Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School, Flylady and Metallica...Oh My!

So yesterday I was just too lazy busy to blog. School started here yesterday, so along with that goes marching band, cross country and my Daughter's dance classes. Not to mention that my husband is back at his master's classes three nights a week.

A few years ago I was a flybaby over at Flylady. It worked well, when I had time to do it!! I figured with the new school year, I would give it another try. I'm taking it in baby steps! I'm also going to adapt her system to fit with Me. For example...I don't wear, or allow to be worn, shoes in my house! Drags in too much dirt and wears down the carpet sooner. Needless to say, I won't be following that little bit of advice. Anyways, if you need a little help with motivation, check her out.

Last but not least, I was over at Lil Birdie Stitches and she had the new Metallica video up on her blog. Check it out below. Makes you think.

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have enjoyed reading yours. Love the little art quilt you made. Will check back with you again soon.....Lilly