Thursday, August 28, 2008

Laughing Out Loud...All By Myself

So, the kids are at Grandma's and Hubby is at work. What's a girl supposed to do all by herself? Surf the net of course! So while I'm checking my daily blogs, I pop over to Queenly Things and see these funny racoon pictures. In the bottom of the pictures is the address for icanhascheezburger so I have to go check out the site. I started scrolling through the pictures and reading the sayings and started laughing...and laughing...and LAUGHING! I started laughing so hard, I was crying. Crying I tell you!!! I had finally lost it! I was hysterical! I guess my funny bone was seriously in need of release, because it got so bad, I had to walk away from the computer, to another room where I couldn't see the monitor! Now, alot of the pictures are of cats, so if you are not a cat person, you probably won't have the connoissers taste for these photos that I have. But seriously, you should check it out anyways!!! Here a couple to wet your appetite.

To keep with the crafting theme I'll start with this one:

cat

AWWW...poor kitty!
cat

This is so me in the morning!
cat

And yes folks, this is the one that sent me over the edge into insanity:
cat

I'm so pathetic! But hey, we had a great time this morning...me, myself and I! Have a hysterical day!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

LOL oh my giggling here good ones...Wanted to thank you so much for dropping by was very sweet of you.And your kind words still giggling here ( I have a cat so i enjoyed those very much!)
hugs ginger

Patty said...

I love I Can Has Cheezburger. Did you ever see the Monorail Cat? It's my favorite. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/02/14/monorail-cat-update-2/

Vallen said...

Oh, darlin, many an hour has been lost at that website and boxes and boxes of Kleenex used. Once you start it's hard to stop..