Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Art Quilt and a Pincushion

So...I was supposed to post something on Tuesday...oops! I have been very busy. I do have a project to share with you though. I have been working on it diligently. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Yes my quilting lines are a little off. No it isn't perfect. As was working on it, I got more and more excited with how it was looking. So without further ado, here is my first mini art quilt:

and a close up:

Also I am very excited to tell you that I won the wonderful blog giveaway over at All in my Cottage here is the darling tea cup pincushion that I won:

Isn't it sweet!! Check out Debbi's etsy shop Marionberry Cottage. She has some of the prettiest, vintagey, feminine things I have seen in a long time.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Your quilt is sooo pretty! I love the colors, fabric and embroidery. And, that pincushion is cute! Lucky you for winning it!

Patty said...

Since I love seeing everything you make, I'm giving you a blog award. http://pipstitch.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-heart-your-blog-award.html